Investing in a REIT gives you access to a liquid diversified portfolio of real estate assets, without the need to manage anything on your own. This makes some of the biggest issues with direct real estate investing like illiquidity, management intensiveness, and the inability to properly diversify, go away completely. Just like with stocks, it is possible to buy a low-cost index fund of REITs.
Catch up on the latest investing advice, insights and white papers here.
Follow me on
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/benjaminwfelix
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminwfelix/
Follow PWL Capital on:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/PWLCapital
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PWLCapital
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pwl-capital/
You can find the Rational Reminder podcast that I co-host with Cameron Passmore on
Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-rational-reminder-podcast/id1426530582?mt=2
Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXRpb25hbHJlbWluZGVyLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
Spotify Podcasts: https://open.spotify.com/show/6RHWTH9iW7hdnA7eAg7ukO?si=hjZNfLKuSjSeWX38GPqhVA
#investing #strategies #marketefficiency